Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Funday

     Today my host mother took me out and about. I've never used so much public transportation in my life. There are loads of people rushing in different directions and the buses come and go so quickly you have to push your way on and off. She showed me how to get to school, and when I saw my building I fell in love. 


And then we walked around back to the patio.



   The streets are busy and full of life. We walked to the mall and ran into her sobrinos, and they greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. Then they kissed me on the cheek again when we parted ways. It's going to take me a minute to get used to that. I felt dumbfounded, and I was all stiff and awkward. 


I start school tomorrow.

Chao! 

(Oh, and everyone says "chao" as a farewell here. Cute, huh.)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! :3 Looking forward to how your first day of school went. I love the hustle and bustle of cities with good public transportation. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bus is scary! But it feels like a victory every time I use it correctly. Thank youu! :) bringin' you back something good

      Delete
    2. Aww you're a sweetie <3 Spoil yourself girlie, you deserve it!

      Delete